Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pictures, and Three Cheers for Starbucks

I finally got some pictures uploaded, here's the link to Shutterfly.

In other news, after asking a fellow crewmember why the coffee here is so good (I'm not saying anything about all the other food, nope, my lips are sealed), I was told that Starbucks donates all of our coffee! So next time you spend $14 on a latte, kick that guilty feeling and give yourself a pat on the back for supporting the corporation that makes me a better worker and a happier person.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... the pictures are awesome. I am totally loving this blog... keep it up Eleni!

P.S. You look so professional in your sterilization/sanitation outfit!

Unknown said...

Eleni!
I am so happy to see you have a Karen on board, of course it means I should clarify that this is Karen R. I love your blog, it made me late to work this week one morning as I read ever post and sat here all teary eyed. I am so proud to have a friend like you doing such amazing things! Don't think you can stay there forever, you have to come back so we can go "swimming" at Halls pond before my wedding!

Keep writing!

k